The Maybank Scholarship programme aims to offer opportunities for young, talented and deserving Cambodian nationals with full undergraduate scholarship to excel academically at top universities in Cambodia.
Do you have what it takes?
Full scholarships are awarded to selected students with high potential in their academic and extra-curricular activities as well as outstanding leadership qualities, who are sponsored to study at top local universities in Cambodia in Business and Future Ready-related courses.
This fully-funded scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition and enrolment fees, laptop and related expenses including books allowances, insurance coverage, and living allowances.
To be eligible for the Maybank Cambodia Scholarship Programme 2023, applicants must meet all the requirements below:
• Total gross household income of not more than USD25,000 per annum.
• Currently enrolled in 1st year undergraduate studies at selected local universities such as:
- Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP)
- Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE)
- Royal University of Fine Arts (RUFA)
- National University of Management (NUM)
- Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC)
- Norton University
- University of Economics and Finance (UEF)
• Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
• Not more than 21 years of age
What does Maybank Cambodia Scholarship Programme offer?
We provide full scholarship which covers the cost of tuition and enrolment fees, laptop, and related expenses including books allowances, insurance coverage, and living allowances.
To give exposure on work-life experience within the Maybank Group and preparing the scholars to be career-ready.
Scholars are bonded with the Bank and the scholarship offers employment opportunities right after graduation.
How to apply?
Scan the QR code to submit your
application before 29 May 2023.
If you do not have QR Reader, enter the link below on your device.